Ah! Love! Isn’t it grand? Have you ever been in love? The majority of us has had the all consuming passions and needs for that special somebody. I remember feeling weak at the knees as far back as junior school, but alas! It did not end well and there were a few goes wrong in the affairs of the heart since that point, including the not so flighty subject of marriage. Yes, I let it get so far as the nuptials before realizing that maybe those alarm bells were reserved for me, and “Mr. Right” turned out not to be so special after all.
Signs of being in love with the wrong person
How are we to guess the consequences of attaching ourselves to “Mr.Wrong”.
- He’s possessive. It isn’t healthy for him to govern your every move ; you are an individual who was not born attached to someone else’s hip, nor should you be now
- Enjoys putting you down, particularly in front of folks. Don’t buy it when he is saying,’I was only joking!’ it’s not funny, not for you and not for others witnessing the assault
- He suggests you modify your appearance
- He adores taking the blokes with him on your dates! How could you possibly tolerate even one buddy of his, who is certain to be drunk by the end of the night together with prince charming, whom by this stage will very likely be absolutely unpleasant and oblivious of your presence?
- Avoids your buddies and family and won’t introduce you to his. What are the strategies that he’s keeping? Perhaps he may fear your loved ones’may spot the creep’ and warn you against him, or perhaps, he just doesn’t care! Bells will ring if you find there’s a lot of puzzle about his history
- He is continually complaining about cash, or he could be a miser with his finances. It doesn’t compare happiness to be attached to someone who will question each penny you spend, especially when it’s your own hard earned money! It’s also a smart idea to watch out for a bloke who is fully hopeless with cash, wastes his very own and then turns to you for loans, which naturally are rarely paid back
- He is often rude, especially to service folk such as waiters and shop employees. Does he hate easily? Watch out! This is a man with issues, who is not nice as you may very likely discover later on as you pick your shattered heart off the floor or worse feel encircled in fear of him
- He is not all that interested by sex
- He puts his work before you almost all of the time. Since when is anything more critical than you? If you do not believe you are to be number one at every point, you could need a little help to see that before you enter a relationship
- You are always making excuses for him. Keep an eye out for the guy who gets defensive when you question him
10 signs you may be in love with Mr. Wrong,